At Prestige Recruitment Services, we are committed to data privacy and the protection of our candidates’ and clients’ data. We have put together a dedicated team to ensure that we are fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that will supersede the current Data Protection Directive on 25th May 2018. These changes will give our clients and candidates more control over how their data is used.
We are assessing our current information security management, improving and maintaining key data protection and privacy controls, and auditing the information we hold.
In order to ensure our continued and improved compliance with GDPR we will follow the below principles:
· Processing data fairly and lawfully;
· Processing data only for specified and lawful purposes;
· Ensuring that data processed is adequate, relevant, and not excessive;
· Ensuring that data processed is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
· Ensuring that data is not kept longer than necessary;
· Ensuring that data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights;
· Ensuring that data is stored securely; and
· Ensuring that data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection.
What does this mean for our Candidates and Clients?
As a Candidate or Client of Prestige Recruitment Services, we will only process your data if it complies with the principles set out above. If at any point, you feel that the data we hold for you is inaccurate or needs to be updated, please inform us as soon as possible, and we will arrange for this to be amended.
GDPR also gives individuals the right to be forgotten. If you would like to exercise your right to be forgotten, please contact email@example.com. to outline what data you would like us to remove and your reasons. There may be circumstances where we will be unable to process your request, however, we will assess each request on an individual basis.