Here at Prestige Recruitment Services, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains when and why we collect your personal data, how we use it, when we might share it with others and how we keep it secure.
What type of data do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect personal data about job seekers such as your CV, work history, salary, skills, references information and job preferences including geographical areas, education, and training.
We may also collect information from you including your Passport, Permits, Visa, Date of Birth, NI Number, the outcome of security and criminal records checks, in some cases medical information, references, financial information for payroll details and HMRC data.
We collect information about Employers including your name, job title, your business contact details including your email address and relevant information on your organisation.
How do we use the information that we have collected about you?
· To provide our recruitment services to you in our capacity as an employment business or employment agency;
· To match your skills and preferences with vacancies we feel may be suitable for you;
· To send your information to our clients and prospective employers;
· To allow you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs and to receive job alerts;
· To place you in a temporary or permanent job with our clients;
· To establish that you have the right to work;
· To conduct security and criminal records checks when required by our clients;
· To fulfil our contractual obligations with our clients;
· To use your information on an anonymised basis for equal opportunities and diversity monitoring;
· To answer your questions;
· To send you details of our services and any insights that we think may be of interest to you.
We may share information about you with other trusted companies who provide services to us for the reasons listed above. These companies may include:
· Criminal reference checking services, psychometric assessments, and skills testing. Professional advisors, our insurers, pension scheme providers, companies we work with to facilitate paying you, legal advisors, IT consultants, companies providing us with email marketing and automation tools and regulatory or law enforcement agencies such as HMRC.
We do not share your information with third parties who intend to use it for marketing purposes.
Where is your information held?
Your personal information is stored on our database which sits on a cloud platform; Microsoft’s Global Azure Platform. The Azure Data Centres are located in the EEA and backed up every night. Our network is managed through our trusted network provider, Netmetix.
The companies we work with are usually located in the European Economic Area (EEA) but on occasion may also be outside of the EEA. We will not transfer your data outside of the EEA unless that country ensures appropriate safeguards are in place and we will contact you about it before sharing your information with any company outside the EEA.
This privacy notice includes the use of our website www.prestigerecruitmentservices.co.uk.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored on your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Your Right to Access and Manage Your Personal Information:
We will hold your information for no longer than is necessary and to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations. This will usually be for a minimum of two years or in some cases, where we have found you work with an employer, for example, we may keep your records for up to seven years.
You are entitled to request a copy of the information we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will provide you with the reason for doing so.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to allow us to process your data at any time. If you chose to withdraw your consent to process your personal data we will store your personal information unless you ask us to delete it.
Where we are required by law, we may keep certain personal information about you to fulfil our legal obligation. You can request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing information or change your communications preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any queries relating to your personal data including access to it, withdrawal of consent, restriction of processing, amendment or deletion of your personal details, how to make a complaint or managing your communications preferences please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may change our privacy notice at any time and we will publish any changes on our website.