At Prestige Recruitment Services we like to think that all our Consultants are great but of course, there are good and bad Recruitment Consultants out there….you choose!
Things to consider:
- They should be well informed and knowledgeable within their market sector and offer you unbiased advice. In your initial enquiry, they will be polite and courteous and answer any questions you have.
- If you fit the criteria for a certain role they will spend time understanding your experience and future career goals either by a telephone interview or face to face meeting
- They will never ask you to lie at an interview
- They won’t pressure you into a job or attending an interview unless you feel it’s right for you however this should not be confused by them offering a well-informed insight into the role and company as they will have visited the client.
- They will never ask you for money!
All Consultants who work for Prestige Recruitment Services, have been trained to the highest standard and support real business ethics. Our areas of expertise include Office Support, Fashion & Retail, Sales & Marketing, Technical Engineering, Technology, HR and Hospitality.